Sunday, July 1, 2012








We ventured to the Aran Islands this weekend! And it was amazing!  It took us two buses (one was very smelly) and a very crowded ferry ride, and we finally arrived.  We filled the day with hiking, walking along the beach, pints of Guinness and even finished it off with some traditional Irish music.  Our professor, Martha, led us to an amazing view at Black Fort.  One of the best views I've ever seen...and the best part was that no one was even there...just us!  Hope you enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes and some day we will have goats of our very own.

      Delete
  2. Hi Naomi, it's Jay (Ryan gave me your blog link). These pictures take me back to when I was in Ireland my final semester!! I am sure you are having a great time :) Did you have baked beans for breakfast yet!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No baked beans yet...but I've been trying hard to try a lot of the local food. I'll put it on my list! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete