Sunday, February 19, 2012



Here are few books by...Geraldine A. Newfry.  She made the Homage to Audubon that gave me the idea for my nature collection book.  The other book is her's too..I like how she incorporated scrap wood into it...it gives me more ideas of what I can do with my leftovers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,
    I like your ideas from the previous post. I have a feeling you know a thing or two about papermaking. That's a good thing, but as you're working, think about ways that you can insert yourself and your work into the process as you're making something.

    It's interesting to go from making books to wanting to make paper to store things in from your hikes. Do you plan to actually embed things in the paper, or make something with the paper to hold these things?

    Any luck moving forward on the property research? Keep us in the loop on that too.

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete